- Bounce. To repel gophers and moles, shove a few sheets of Bounce into the tunnel openings, and then fill the tunnels with dirt. Oleander, the fragrance in Bounce, is a natural repellent that repulses gophers and moles.
- Castor Oil and Ivory Dishwashing Liquid. To repel moles, mix ½ cup castor oil, four tablespoons Ivory Dishwashing Liquid, and two gallons water, and drench the molehills with the solution. Castor oil naturally fends off moles.
- Maxwell House Coffee. Spreading Maxwell House Coffee grounds around your yard repels moles—and simultaneously fertilizes your lawn and garden.
- Parsons' Ammonia and Tampax Tampons. To repel moles or gophers, saturate a Tampax Tampon with Parsons' Ammonia, insert the engorged cotton deeply into the tunnel opening, and fill the tunnel with dirt. The pungent fumes will prompt the animals to tunnel elsewhere.
- Tidy Cats. Pour used Tidy Cats into the mole, gopher, or groundhog tunnels. The animals take one whiff of the scent of their natural enemy and quickly tunnel elsewhere.
- Ziploc Freezer Bag. Place a portable radio inside a gallon-size Ziploc Freezer Bag, turn the radio on, seal the bag shut, and place it near mole and gopher tunnels. The sounds of Black Sabbath, Snoop Dogg, or Rush Limbaugh will repel moles and gophers.
Copyright Ⓒ 2018- by Joey Green. All rights reserved.