- Arm & Hammer Clean Shower. To clean a mirror, spray Arm & Hammer Clean Shower directly on the mirror, wipe it off with a sponge, spray the surface with water, and wipe dry.
- Bounce. Wipe down mirrors with a clean, used sheet of Bounce. The anti-static elements in the Bounce prevent dust and lint from resettling on the mirrored glass.
- Colgate Regular Flavor Toothpaste. To clean tarnish from a mirror, squeeze a dollop of Colgate Regular Flavor Toothpaste on a soft, clean cloth and wipe clean.
- Glade Air Freshener. Spray Glade Air Freshener on a soft, clean cloth, and wipe down the mirror, leaving the glass clean and smelling fresh.
- Mott's Applesauce. To clean mirrors, smear Mott's Applesauce on the glass, then wipe clean.
- Mr. Coffee Filters. Made from 100 percent virgin paper, Mr. Coffee Filters do a great job cleaning mirrors without leaving behind any lint.
- Mrs. Stewart's Liquid Bluing. Add a few drops of Mrs. Stewart's Liquid Bluing in a bucket of water and use the solution to clean a mirror.
- Parsons' Ammonia. Add six tablespoons of Parsons' Ammonia to one quart of warm water. Apply the solution to mirrors with a sponge, clean cloth, or pump spray bottle, and wipe dry.
- Conair Blow Dryer. To dry steam off a fogged-up bathroom mirror, use a Conair Pro Styler Blow Dryer to blow hot air at the mirror.
- Gillette Foamy. To keep your bathroom mirror from fogging up, spread Gillette Foamy shaving cream on the glass and wipe clean with a soft cloth. The thin coat of soap film left behind can prevent the mirror from steaming up for up to three weeks.
- Spam. To keep the condensation off the bathroom mirror, rub Spam luncheon meat on the glass, and wipe clean with a soft cloth. The oils in the Spam prevent the mirror from fogging up.
- Smirnoff Vodka. To clean hair spray from mirrors, saturate a soft, clean cloth with Smirnoff Vodka and wipe the glass spick and span.
- Reynolds Wrap. To disguise the peeling silver on an old mirror, scrape off the flaked area on the back of the mirror, cut a piece of Reynolds Wrap to fit the spot, and tape into place with the shiny side facing the glass.
Copyright Ⓒ 2019 by Joey Green. All rights reserved.