- Cutex Nail Polish Remover. Gently rub the scuff mark with a cotton ball saturated with Cutex Nail Polish Remover, then wipe any residue clean with soapy water.
- Miracle Whip. Use a dab of Miracle Whip to clean black scuff marks from a tile or vinyl floor.
- Pam Cooking Spray. To remove scuff marks from the floor, spray the marks with Pam Cooking Spray and wipe clean.
- Skin So Soft Body Lotion. Use a drop of Avon Skin So Soft Body Lotion on a soft, clean cloth to wipe scuff marks from a tile or vinyl floor.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Rub a dab of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on scuff marks on vinyl or tile floors and buff with a soft, clean cloth.
- WD-40. To clean stubborn black scuff marks from vinyl floors, spritz the spot with a little WD-40 and rub clean with a paper towel. The petroleum distillates in the WD-40 help dissolve the blotch.
- Wesson Vegetable Oil. Put a few drops of Wesson Oil on a soft, clean cloth or a sheet of paper towel and gently rub the scuff mark away.
- Wilson Tennis Balls. Carefully cut an X in a Wilson Tennis Ball, insert a broomstick into the tennis ball, and then use the tennis ball on a stick as if it were a giant pencil eraser to erase the scuff marks. The janitorial staffs of large buildings use this handy trick.
Copyright Ⓒ 2020 by Joey Green. All rights reserved.