- Canada Dry Club Soda. To clean stainless steel, fill a trigger-spray bottle with Canada Dry Club Soda, spray the metal, and wipe clean.
- Clean Shower. To clean limestone deposits from stainless steel, spray on Clean Shower, wait a minute, then wipe off with a soft towel.
- Easy-Off Oven Cleaner. To clean persistent stains from stainless steel, put on a protective nose mask, protective eyewear and rubber gloves, apply Easy-Off Oven Cleaner to the sink or appliance (making sure the room is well ventilated), let sit for a few minutes, then rinse well.
- Efferdent. To clean a stainless steel sink, fill the sink with water, drop in two to four Efferdent denture cleansing tablets, let sit for one hour, and rinse clean.
- Johnson's Baby Oil. Clean stainless steelwith a drop of Johnson's Baby Oil, dry with a paper towel, and polish with a few more drops of oil.
- Pam Cooking Spray. To shine stainless steel, give the metal a quick spritz of Pam Cooking Spray and buff with a soft cloth.
- Star Olive Oil. To polish stainless steel, use a few drops of Star Olive Oil on a paper towel or soft cloth.
Copyright Ⓒ 2019 by Joey Green. All rights reserved.