- Alka-Seltzer. Fill the Thermos bottle with water, drop in four Alka-Seltzer tablets, and let soak for an hour or longer if necessary.
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda. To clean coffee stains from the inside of a Thermos bottle, fill the bottle with two cups hot water, add two tablespoons Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, seal the lid, and shake vigorously. Remove the lid and let the solution stand overnight to soak away any coffee stains.
- Cascade. Fill the bottle with two tablespoons Cascade and hot water. Let sit for thirty minutes, swish clean with a bottlebrush, and rinse thoroughly.
- Clorox Bleach. To deodorize the inside of a smelly Thermos bottle, fill the bot-tle with water, add one teaspoon Clorox Bleach, let sit for one hour, rinse clean with water, and let air dry.
- Efferdent. To clean coffee stains from the inside of a Thermos bottle, fill the bottle with water, drop in two Efferdent tables, and let sit overnight. In the morning, rinse clean.
- Uncle Ben's Converted Brand Rice. To scrub stubborn coffee stains from the inside of a Thermos bottle, pour one cup warm water into the bottle and add one tablespoon uncooked Uncle Ben's Converted Brand Rice. Shake vigorously and then rinse clean.
Copyright Ⓒ 2020 by Joey Green. All rights reserved.