- Conair Blow Dryer. After toweling yourself dry, set a blow dryer on low warm, hold it a foot away from your crotch, and let the warm air dry your pubic hair to prevent recurring yeast infections. Eliminating moisture helps prevent yeast from growing.
- Dannon Yogurt. The March 1992 issue of the Annals of Internal Medicine reports that daily consumption of yogurt containing Lactobacillus acidophilus cultures results in a threefold decrease in the incidence of candidal vaginitis (yeast infections).
- Dannon Yogurt. Use a turkey baster to insert yogurt into the vagina. The Lactobacillus acidophilus cultures in yogurt kill the candida albicans in the vagina. Some women use yogurt as a sexual lubricant. (Do not use yogurt in the vagina unless you know for certain that you have a yeast infection. Other bacterial infections thrive on yogurt, making the problem worse.)
- Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Kill the candida albicans fungus in your panties with a few drops of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid on the crotch and scrubbing with water before throwing the garments in your regular wash.
- Heinz Vinegar. Douche with one tablespoon Heinz White Vinegar to one quart warm water to adjust the pH balance in the vagina, making a less hospitable environment for the yeast to proliferate.
- McCormick Cinnamon. Bring four cups of water to boil, add eight to ten broken cinnamon sticks, then simmer for five minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and let steep for 45 minutes. When lukewarm, use the solution as a douche to reduce candida albicans. In 1974, the Journal of Food Science reported that cinnamon inhibits the growth of aflatoxins.
- McCormick Garlic Powder. Flavoring your food with garlic helps get rid of a yeast infection. Garlic boosts immunity and is both an antibacterial and antifungal.
- Morton Salt and Heinz Vinegar. Fill a bathtub with six inches of warm water, add ½ cup salt and ½ cup Heinz White Vinegar, and sit in the water, knees apart for fifteen minutes. The salt content of the water matches the natural saline level of your body, and the vinegar helps re-balance your vagina's pH level to roughly 4.5.
Copyright Ⓒ 2018- by Joey Green. All rights reserved.