- Alberto VO5 Hair Spray. If your zipper slides open of its own accord, spray the teeth of the zipper with Alberto VO5 Hair Spray to give them more traction.
- ChapStick. To make a zipper zip smoothly, rub ChapStick along the teeth of the zipper on trousers, jackets, backpacks, tents, or sleeping bags.
- Crayola Crayons. In a pinch, you can lubricate a stubborn zipper by rubbing an unwrapped Crayola Crayon (ideally white) along the teeth. The wax in the crayon makes the zipper slide nicely.
- Ivory Soap. Rubbing a bar of Ivory Soap over the teeth of the zipper lubricates the zipper, making it zip smoothly.
- Niagara Spray Starch. To make a sticky zipper zip properly again, spray the teeth with Niagara Spray Strach.
Copyright Ⓒ 2020 by Joey Green. All rights reserved.